Flush with new funding, Unum ID is growing quickly. We're currently looking to fill the following roles:
People are by far our biggest priority. A company is only as good as the people that make it up. Our goal is to make the hiring process as easy, fair, and transparent as possible. We will never sacrifice thoroughness for speed, but we promise to never waste your time with arduous application processes, repetitive interviews, or otherwise. We adapt the process specifically to each candidate, but we typically do the following:
- Resume screen: We look for a basic fit between your skills and company needs. We're quite selective even at this stage so that we can accelerate good candidates quickly through the process, so make sure to submit a solid resume.
- Coding test (if applicable): For some technical roles, we'll ask you to take a short coding test. If you're a good fit for the role, the test should be quick and easy.
- Introductory interview: Conducted by our co-founder Aidan, this is usually up to 30 minutes long. It helps us get to know you better, and it should help you get to know us. The fact that we have you talk to one of our co-founders this early in the process is a testament to how serious we are about hiring great people and not wasting your time.
- Pair programming interview (if applicable): Conducted by our senior software engineer Jacob, this is designed to see how you work collaboratively and think through technical problems. It should also help you get a sense for what working with us will be like.
- Technical interview (if applicable): Conducted by our technical advisor Chris, who's built cybersecurity products for over 20 years, this will assess your high level technical knowledge and experience.
- Final interview: Conducted by both of our co-founders Aidan and Liam, this interview is about getting to know you in a more general sense and evaluating your overall fit with the team and vision. Our goal is also to answer any and all remaining questions you have, so that you feel fully acquainted with who we are and what we're trying to accomplish.
Given the current COVID-19 situation, all interviews will be conducted remotely. This process can take as little as a week for qualified candidates. If you're a perfect fit, we'll waste no time in making an offer.